I appreciate the help & suggestions guys.
I'm not going for something golden here... just something for fun to see what happens. If you saw the speakers I'm replacing, you'd understand that it wouldn't take much for an improvement (think mid-70's era speakers... 3-ways with a hole where a passive
radiator used to be... particle board with the back stapled into place)
I guess the main goal for me on this one wasn't so much to try and shape the output of the speakers like you might do for home stereo/theater use, but more or less try to make sure I find the right crossover
values within each speaker's useful range...
I figured it might be fun to have something that I could screw around with and not worry to much if I FUBAR the crossover.