The DD-PM151 are amplified audio monitors designed for the digital media generation. DIGITAL DESIGNS started building studio monitors over 20 years ago that are still in use around the world. Studio monitors are designed to provide a neutral sound field to the engineer so they can go about mixing multiple channels of recorded tracks down to the final version we hear or consume in some fashion. We took design elements from our studio monitors and combined them with the playback needs for today's "music on the go" lifestyle. We incorporated high quality amplifiers, 3 channels of input selection, optional powered subwoofer and professional quality speakers into beautiful furniture grade cabinets - small enough to place anywhere and big enough to deliver real, studio quality sound.
* 5 1/4 two-way
* 2x50 Watt Amp
* Multiple Inputs
* S-Video Output
Universal Dock Adapters: Plays & Charges your iPOD
* Tweeter: 1" Magnetically Shielded Natural Silk Dome
* LED: Indicates whether the speakers (amplifier) power is on or off.
* Infrared receiver: Receives signals from the remote control
* Woofer: 5" Magnetically Shielded Bi-laminated Paper Cone.
* Enclosure: Like the other components, the DD-PM151's enclosure
has an important role in shaping the overall sonic response. In order to provide more stable performance, the DD-PM151's enclosure employs a special high acoustic efficiency MDF and unique interior reinforcement designed to absorb vibration and impact generated under extreme conditions.
- Input Mode: iPOD, RCA, AUX mode select button.
- USB : To sync your iPOD with iTUNES on your computer.
- S-Video : A standard 4-pin S-Video cable connector to send video iPOD signal to TV.
- RCA Input: Used to connect signals from unbalanced, -10dBv devices. The white connector is for the Left input and the red connector is for the Right input.
- AUX Input: For maximum flexibility, we have included a stereo "Aux in" input which allows you to plug in a secondary audio source (such as your portable music player).
- Volume control: Use the volume control to set the output sound pressure from the DD-PM151 system to proper levels as required.
- Vent Port: This port aids in reproduction of very low frequencies by reinforcing frequencies below 50Hz.
- 1/4" TS Output: Use 3 meter, speaker cable included in the DD-PM151 package to connect the left and right speakers via the 1/4" TS jacks on the back of each speaker.
- Power Switch: This switch turns the device on and off. The on position is indicated with the marking "." (a white dot).
- Power Receptacle with Fuse Holder: Accepts a detachable 3-circuit line cord in order to power the device. Holds the external main fuse.
- Voltage-Select Switch: Provides 2 selections, 115VAC and 230VAC, and should be set to match the "house supply" (receptacle) voltage of the country or location in which the speaker is used. The 115V setting is correct for the USA, while the 230V setting is correct for most of the UK and Europe.
- Aux AC Output: Power outlet for Airport Express or any low-amperage portable device charger.
Out : Supplies a signal below 80Hz (Low Frequency) for optional subwoofer.
- High Pass Switch : Low cutoff 80Hz, the switch settings can also be used in conjunction with a subwoofer.