ProLogue Eight CD Player:
* True Dual Mono ouput stage using one 12AX7 and one 12AU7 per channel.
* Vacuum tube rectified power supply adapted from the award-winning ProLogue Three preamp that incorporates eleven separate power supply regulation circuits.
* State-of-the-art Burr Brown SRC4192 24bit/192kHz upsampling circuit and Burr Brown PCM1792 DACs.
* The SuperTubeClock. An ultra-low jitter clocking device that replaces the solid-state oscillator with a vacuum tube. Yields incredible detail retrieval and dynamics throughout the entire audio spectrum.
* Premium parts including polypropylene coupling caps, triple pi power supply filters, custom designed isolation transformers which separate the analog and digital devices, Resulting in decreased signal degradation and improved sonics from top to bottom.
* Beautiful heavy-gauge anodized brushed aluminum remote control. Controls all important CD operations and will even control functions on the DiaLogue components. Comes with rubber rings
on both ends to protect furniture.
* Chassis made of finely finished heavy gauge steel, and five step automotive quality finish. Each coat hand rubbed and polished. Removable tube cage included no charge.
* Conservative design runs tubes easy for long life.
Output Voltage: 2v +/- 0.5dB
Freq. Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- .5dB
Distortion & Noise : below -96dB
Channel Separation : 90dB
Dynamic Range: >120dB
Power Consumption: 50 watts
Dimensions: 11 " x 7.5 " x 15.5" (WxHxD)
Weight: 25.4 lbs
Analog Outputs: 1 pair RCA
Digital Outputs: 1 coaxial / 1 optical
Tube Compliment: 2 - 12AX7, 2 - 12AU7, 2 - 5AR4