The 1100.5 has enough channels and power to run your entire system. A common setup is to run 4 full range speakers and one subwoofer. You can even bridge the subwoofer channel to a PA600.1 for even more power!
* 5-channel amplifier- enough for the entire system!
* 125 watts x 4 (2 ohm) and 600 x 1 (1 ohm) continuous power; 250 x 4 (2 ohm) and 1200 x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
* 2 ohm stable 4-channel operation and 1 ohm stable on mono subwoofer channel.
* Super Efficient Class D Pulse-width modulation amplifier
design. Draws less power and runs cooler so you won't heat up the inside of your vehicle or make the headlights dim.
* High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
* Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity and less shrinkage, with plated through-holes instead of jumpers, for twice the amount of component contact area. Efficient layout packs more circuitry, with tighter component tolerances, into a smaller circuit board for a smaller overall amp footprint.
* 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits: Power and Ground-Reversal Protection, Thermal and Short Protection, Current Overdraw and Low Impedance Protection circuits with auto-Standby Mode ensure safety, reliability and durability.
Great Looks and Functionality
* Anodized extruded brushed-aluminum cover for maximum heat dissipation and great looks!
* Cast aluminum textured end caps for optimized heat dissipation and hiding of connectors. Solid aluminum logo and model panel back lit in cobalt blue.
* Fully adjustable 12 dB/octave high or low-pass crossover. Defeatable for full range (flat) operation (front and rear channels only).
* Switchable 24 dB/octave subsonic filter protects ported subwoofers (subwoofer channel only).
* Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
* Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
* Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
* Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
* Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
* Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster for subwoofer channel included.
* RCA output (subwoofer channel only) for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
* Subwoofer channel is externally bridgeable with a PA600.1 for even more power! Bridged power is 1200 watts (2 ohm) continuous and 2400 watts dynamic power!
Signal-to-noise (Referenced to rated power) > 98 dBA
Input Sensitivity Range 250 mV to 7.5 Volts
Input Impedance > 20k Ohms
Overall Frequency Response (-3 dB Points) 20-20 KHz main channels, 20-250 Hz sub
Effective Damping Factor >150, >50 sub channel
Protection circuitry 3 x 40 amp fuse, Power and Ground-Reversal Protection, Thermal and Short Protection, Current Overdraw and Low Impedance Protection circuits
Overall Dimensions (with panels) 2-16/25" H x 26-29/100" W x 10-1/4" D
(6.71cm H x 66.78cm W x 26.04cm D)
Product Weight 24.00 lbs.
Total Shipping Weight 26.00 lbs.
Subsonic Filter Yes, sub channel only
High Pass Filter frequency 50-500 Hz
High Pass Filter slope 12 dB/oct
Low Pass Filter frequency 50-500 Hz
Low Pass Filter slope 12 dB/oct
Bass Boost Characteristics +8 dB @ 40 Hz