* 125 watts x 2 (2 ohm) continuous power, 200 x 2 (2 ohm) dynamic power, or 250 x 1 (4 ohm) continuous power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
* Stereo, bridge-mono, or simultaneous stereo/mono operation provide the ultimate in setup versatility.
* 2 ohm stable stereo operation is capable of driving virtually all automotive speakers.
* High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
* Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity and less shrinkage, with plated through-holes instead of jumpers, for twice the amount of component contact area. Efficient layout packs more circuitry, with tighter component tolerances, into a smaller circuit board for a smaller overall amp footprint.
* 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits: Power and Ground-Reversal Protection, Thermal and Short Protection, Current Overdraw and Low Impedance Protection circuits with auto-Standby Mode ensure safety, reliability and durability.
Great Looks and Functionality
* Anodized extruded brushed-aluminum cover and textured end caps for maximum heat dissipation.
* Cast aluminum textured end caps for optimized heat dissipation and hiding of connectors. Solid aluminum logo and model panel back lit in cobalt blue.
* Selectable 12 dB/octave high or low-pass crossover
with fixed crossover frequency. Defeatable for full range (flat) operation.
* Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
* Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
* RCA Outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
* Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuse included.
* Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
* Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier
14.4 Volts RMS Not Bridged @ 1kHz
4 Ohms 90 watts x 2
2 Ohms 125 watts x 2
14.4 Volts RMS Bridged
4 Ohms 250 watts x 1
Signal-to-noise (Referenced to rated power) > 90 dBA
Input Sensitivity Range 250 mV to 7.5 Volts
Input Impedance > 20k Ohms
Overall Frequency Response (-3 dB Points) 20-20 KHz
Effective Damping Factor >100
Protection circuitry 30 Amp fuse, Power and Ground-Reversal Protection, Thermal and Short Protection, Current Overdraw and Low Impedance Protection circuits
Overall Dimensions (with panels) 2-11/20" H x 12-1/2" W x 10-1/4" D
(6.48cm H x 31.75cm W x 26.04cm D)
Product Weight 10.00 lbs.
Total Shipping Weight 12.00 lbs.
Subsonic Filter No
High Pass Filter frequency 80 Hz
High Pass Filter slope 12 dB/oct
Low Pass Filter frequency 80 Hz
Low Pass Filter slope 12 dB/oct
Bass Boost Characteristics +8 dB @ 40 Hz