* Monoblock amplifier
for subwoofer use.
* 600 watts x 1 (1 ohm) continuous, 1200 watts x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
* 400 watts x 1 (2 ohm) and 300 watts x 1 (4 ohm) continuous power.
* 1 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
* Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver- no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
* High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
* Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity and less shrinkage, with plated through-holes instead of jumpers, for twice the amount of component contact area. Efficient layout packs more circuitry, with tighter component tolerances, into a smaller circuit board for a smaller overall amp footprint.
* 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits: Power and Ground-Reversal Protection, Thermal and Short Protection, Current Overdraw and Low Impedance Protection circuits with auto-Standby Mode ensure safety, reliability and durability.
Great Looks and Functionality
* Anodized extruded brushed-aluminum cover for maximum heat dissipation and great looks!
* Cast aluminum textured end caps for optimized heat dissipation and hiding of connectors. Solid aluminum logo and model panel back lit in cobalt blue.
* Adjustable 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover
* Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
* Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
* Master/Slave switch and RCA Outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
* Master/Slave switch allows parallel operation- master amp's gain and crossover settings will be duplicated in "slave" amplifiers for consistent, repeatable settings.
* Switchable 24 dB/octave subsonic filter protects ported subwoofers.
* Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub
to main integration or external bridge mono operation.
* Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
* Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
* Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
* Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster included.
* Externally Bridgeable with a second PA600.1- for even more power! Bridge power is 1200 watts continuous and 2400 watts dynamic power at 2 ohms!
Signal-to-noise (Referenced to rated power) > 98 dBA
Input Sensitivity Range 150 mV to 7.5 Volts
Input Impedance > 20k Ohms
Overall Frequency Response (-3 dB Points) 20-250 Hz
Effective Damping Factor 150
Protection circuitry 2 x 30 amp fuse, Power and Ground-Reversal Protection, Thermal and Short Protection, Current Overdraw and Low Impedance Protection circuits
Overall Dimensions (with panels) 2-16/25" H x 13-69/100" W x 10-1/4" D
(6.71cm H x 34.77cm W x 26.04cm D)
Product Weight 12.00 lbs.
Total Shipping Weight 14.00 lbs.
Subsonic Filter Yes, Switchable
Low Pass Filter frequency 30-250 Hz
Low Pass Filter slope 12 dB/Oct
Bass Boost Characteristics +8 dB @ 40 Hz